Friday, December 12, 2014

Divine Earthly Father, I have the keys to the kingdom of my heavens - unless those who knows the need of which..

B u s k e r s|s 
Solar Community Centre - Lounge
Family of Christ Book a Convention
 Congregation Support a Initial Love Offering 

My family come take in and see an authentic Backwards Rider presentations.
This planet listens to me when I speak! Mark my words....
So that I may do the necessary actions myself to recovery her former glory!
…4  When the seven peals of thunder had spoken, I was about to write; and I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Seal up the things which the seven peals of thunder have spoken and do not write them." 5 Then the angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted up his right hand to heaven, 6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE EARTH AND THE THINGS IN IT, AND THE SEA AND THE THINGS IN IT, that there will be delay no longer,…

Access this Spiritual Group come those of Light today and present financial assistance.
Do not get left
Behind!
22 foot is green baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment