Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Matthew

I am trying to seduce an "A" sexual person, because he is adorable. And he has a depth of intelligence that astounds me. I am  stuck on Nietzsche, he is in the present. Ten fifteen years ago we were in the age of Foucault and now we are in the age of Deleuze. He is into Deleuze, and so if i can seduce him,. maybe I can catch up to the now.


So, I was sitting in grandview park in vancouver last Sunday morning, it was very littered from the previous evening and so i cleaned up all the garbage so i could sit and enjoy a joint i had found on the ground in peace. But then i noticed all these little tent thingies being set up. I didn't pay much mind at first, and I went for a little stroll to find some cigarette butts and coffee leftovers. When I came back to the park some banners had been put up, stating the motive behind all the hullabaloo. The signs said, 'Cops, Kids and Commercial Drive.' I got a flashback from my early education days, with friendly caricatured cops in kids books, and I thought, oh great, here comes some more petty indoctrination techniques. So I was a bit annoyed and I ripped down one sign and stole a big banner and deposited in a nearby dumpster. But it didn't feel like enough...
I was Very colourfully dressed, from head to toe, plus i had a flashy rainbow scarf, essentially i looked like a character from a kids show... so i decided to go up to the children, doing my best acting, and telling them the cops are mean sometimes, and sometimes they hurt people and make them cry. They are nice to kids but they aren't nice to everybody.
 There were three cop cars on the grass, plus there was a bunch of tents all around with volunteers from a variety of organizations in the community,  
 The cops kept telling my to leave and keep my opinions to myself, but of course, they couldn't do anything with children around. And all the yuppie parents were getting mad at me, and i assure you there were no native children checking out the cop cars.
 So i walked around for like twenty minutes or so, giving my spiel to each child i saw. But i was a bit low energy, and there was a free meal soon up at main, so i figured I'd go eat and come back.
 I sat and talked to backwards rider for like 20 minutes and then made my way up commercial to broadway, then walked down broadway, but a little ways passed clark, a cop, Sargeant Steve, a big blond brute, came up from behind me unexpectedly and face-planted me into the concrete, smashing my nose, and causing blood to be spread all over my face. He was going on, with noted Schandenfreude, about how I was going to be charged with assaulting a police officer and all this other nonsense as he continued to torment my unstruggling body. The sad thing is, this scenario isn't uncommon, as you know... Every day  a plethora of poor people are beat up by the police and then given false assault charges... then they get locked up and they must suffer. suffer for being broke, suffer for being different...
Anyways, soon enough two more cops came, and I suppose these were the good cops, for Steve had to relent with his aggression. I sat and talked with the two good cops for about forty minutes on the grass. I was very forthcoming and honest with them about everything, and it was a lovely chat. And every person who walked by I wished peace and love to. It looked really good, actually, me, sitting cross-legged on the grass, giving the peace sign to all the cars that were zooming by on broadway, with every head turning in my direction, to see a bloody hippie with two cops standing over him.
 The cops i talked to were very nice, and they could feel my love for them. I kept telling Steve that i loved him and i wished him the best in life, but he was a bit grumpy by then and soon took off. Anyways, we had to wait for some other officers to show up with some papers that i had to sign before they let me go (Steve was under the impression that i would be detained). I got charged with only obstructing a police officer, of which i will walk into court, tell the judge that i have my integrity, and nothing can take that way from me, and so i dont feel any need to prove or justify myself to their system. I'm innocent but i will plead guilty and let them, as they ever love to do, punish an innocent man. I will bear whatever i have to.
The ambulance came at a certain point, but i refused to be cleaned up. so i still had a bloody face when i was let go...  So of course, i went back to the park, with my bloody face and walked around moaning about how the cops were meanies and how they just hit me, and dont they look big and scary in their dark suits, and so on.... I really believe that if street theatre had oscars, i would have won best performance of all time... the way the kids were looking at the cops allowed me to have certainty of the effectiveness of my impromptu anti-indoctrination protest. Essentially, by no will of my own, it all worked out perfectly. All the volunteers were super uncomfortable, having seen me before, and then back all bloody. The cops were super angry and shooting me violent hateful looks, loathsome looks, with the swat car parked a little ways away, and the team standing there holding their big guns, but again.... they didn't want to do anything in front of the children. Instead they kept lying to the children, saying that it wasn't true... they lied to the children. But we must give children way more credit I think. They are perceptive and they have bright minds... every child had an uncertain questioning look in their eye when their gaze fell upon the suited sentinels.
Anyways, all day yesterday, cop cars, and cop motorcycles kept pulling up and parking right beside me as i walked around downtown. I sat with linda at the art gallery for a bit and when i went to walk her to the busstop, for four blocks in a row cops kept parking and pulling up beside me. But i'm not afraid of them. I truly do love them. and the love in my heart is all i need to dispel fear.
Who knows what will happen to me now. I imagine they see me now as a threat but all i want is love and peace! Maybe i will be beat up and bruised in a back alley at night. Maybe some "crazy random" person will come up and kill me. Maybe they'll lock me up for a long time and torture me...
 It doesn't matter.... they can do whatever they want to me. I know that my spirit will forever pour love into this world, whether it has a flesh vessel or not.
But... i have really good luck, so im hopeful that everything will work out well!


Displaying photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment